If you feel that your body and mind are not prepared, or you are tense, scared, or alone then keep these important points in mind to break the ice and enjoy the pure bliss and relaxation of a spa treatment.
- Don’t panic, utilize your gift voucher, and go for the spa treatment.
- Avoid taking food or drink an hour before taking a treatment and try to arrive 15-20 minutes in advance, especially on your first visit.
- You can have the spa treatment you desire or consult with a therapist at the spa to agree on the right treatment to cure any ailments or particular pains you may be suffering from.
- You can request a male or female therapist (masseur or masseuse) depending on your preference and level of comfort.
- You will be provided with slippers, shorts, a robe, towels and bathroom amenities like body wash, shampoo, hair gel, deodorant, hair dryer etc. Do not forget to ask the staff if you need any assistance.
- Make sure your mobile, ipad and any other electronic gadgets are switched off or silent to help maintain the calm ambiance in the spa.
- Whilst some people prefer to be naked when receiving a massage, spa etiquette requires that shorts are worn. You will be able to change into shorts, a robe and slippers in the privacy of a changing room. The therapists are experts and trained to drape your body to cover your private areas without staying exposed.
- Feel free to chat with your therapist especially if you have any doubts, questions, or concerns during the treatment. Make sure to let your therapist know about any aches and pains in your body so they can focus their attention more on those areas.
- Do not feel embarrassed if you fall asleep, it only means that you have reached the height of ultimate relaxation.
- You can take time to relax after your treatment and enjoy the blissful moments of the spa experience you just had. Leave the spa happy and relaxed and share your experience with all.
Now you can see that taking a spa treatment is like a pleasant ”walk in the park”, all you have to do is take a deep breath and go for it. We have wide selection of massage, facial, waxing and other services right here at Cool Aroma Spa; https://bit.ly/R0JygB. Feel free to explore our cool relaxation techniques with a spa experience.