An Indian head massage surely sounds divine. After a stressful day it appears to be a real treat & a great source of relaxation.
But did you know, it isn’t just a ‘treat’ – its benefits are really important and can help with a variety of physical and emotional problems.
Let us check out the numerous health benefits Indian head massage can offer you apart from deep sense of relaxation:
1. Helps prevent migraines, headaches and back pain: The roots cause of migraines, headaches and back pain is the tension that builds up in muscles. The pressure as applied during an Indian head massage helps in releasing the muscle tension and knots which improves circulation and the pain is eased.
2. Promotes hair growth: If you suffer from hair loss or want your locks to be healthier – Indian head massage can be the right choice. The massage strokes help in increasing nourishment and oxygen to the scalp and hair follicle which in turns stimulates hair growth.
3. Detoxifies the body: Indian head massage stimulates and improves lymphatic drainage which allows blood flow to the neck that further helps in removing waste products from the body.
4. Relieves restlessness and insomnia: Stress is often the primary cause behind sleeplessness and anxiety. Indian head massage is a great stress buster as it relaxes the muscles and improves circulation in the body. It brings your body to a deeper state of relaxation thus relieving sleep disorders.
5. Helps prevent depression: Massaging the head encourages the supply of oxygen to the brain which is one of the best ways of reducing anxiety and lifting one’s mood. Oxygen helps you think clearly and creatively – thus keeping depression at bay.
6. Renews energy levels: An Indian head massage works with the Ayurvedic concept which goes beyond the limits of healing and places emphasis on balance. It works on the body chakras to bringing the energy of the body back into balance.
7. Boosts memory: As the Indian head massage allows smooth flow of blood in the brain cells; it enhances the brain functioning and boosting memory power.
Want to experience the ecstasy of an Indian head massage? Call 800-COOL today to book yourself an appointment!