One of the best self-care options you can give yourself during the holy month of Ramadan, massage for men offers an enormous range of benefits. Not only is it good for you, but it’s also enjoyable. With massages available to suit almost everybody, read on to discover the key benefits of getting a massage, as well as information on some of the massage options that are open to you.
The main advantages of massage for men
– The changes in eating and drinking patterns during Ramadan can cause added stress. Getting a massage and a facial isn’t just a well-known stress reliever, it’s also a rare opportunity to switch off your phones and let your mind empty!
– During Ramadan, muscle recovery after exercise or strenuous work can be slower, due to reduced food and fluid intake. A massage is a great way to ease sore and aching muscles, speeding up recovery times whilst complying with the Ramadan fast.
– If you’ve got a muscle or soft tissue injury, the right sort of massage can increase blood flow to the area, increasing the rate of healing.
There are many different types of massage for men available. Three of our client’s top favourites are:
- The back massage – a traditional favourite, the back massage offers optimal relaxation and tension release. Try an aromatherapy massage, hot rocks or a Swedish back massage for some variation.
- Head massage – perfect for occasions when time is short, a head massage offers extreme relaxation, as well as increases the flow of blood to the scalp, helping to improve hair health.
- Deep tissue massage – an intense form of massage where considerable pressure is applied to the affected area. Deep tissue massage can be particularly effective for the relief of chronic pain.
Why not give us a call now and book a massage session of your choice this Ramadan?
Book any of Cool Aroma’s body massages here, or call one of our branches using any of the numbers below:
04 3709706 Oud Metha Branch
04 4203344 Business Bay Branch
Make an appointment at our branch at Oud Metha, Dubai or Prism Tower, Business Bay, Dubai.
Prism Tower, Business Bay, Dubai: Open from 10:00AM to 11:00PM
Call to book: 04 4203344
Oud Metha, Dubai: Open from 10:00 am to 12:00AM Midnight
Call to book: 04 3709706